Pick these guys up! We partnered with RotoBaller to give you accurate and timely waiver wire adds. In turn, they post our podcast to their site (which is centered around setting your weekly lineups). Enjoy!
It’s Week 10 RotoBallers and Real Talk Raph are obsessing over place kickers again! Yes, that’s right – kickers. After all, points are points, and even though kickers are very difficult to predict for fantasy points week to week, having the right one in your Week 10 lineup could be a difference maker.
We’re here to give you that life changing analysis you so dearly covet, and help make your kicker start/sit and streaming decisions for Week 10. Who doesn’t need a little help making those dreaded lineup decisions a bit easier, especially in the fantasy leg department?
This week we are going to only list our Top 14 kickers broken down into three tiers. Some of these kickers may have good Week 10 matchups, and be available on your league’s waiver wire, so don’t sleep on your chance to cash in a few extra points via the leg.
Week 10 Kickers To Start & Stream: Tiers & Rankings
Tier 1 NFL Kickers:
1. New England Patriots (Stephen Gostkowski)
2. Denver Broncos (Brandon McManus)
3. Seattle Seahawks (Steven Hauschka)
4. Arizona Cardinals (Chandler Catanzaro)
5. New York Giants (Josh Brown)
Tier 2 NFL Kickers:
6. Dallas Cowboys (Dan Bailey)
7. Chicago Bears (Robbie Gould)
8. St. Louis Rams (Greg Zuerlein)
9. Minnesota Vikings (Blair Walsh)
Tier 3 NFL Kickers:
10.Carolina Panthers (Graham Gano)
11. Green Bay Packers (Mason Crosby)
12. Kansas City Chiefs (Cairo Santos)
13. Raiders (Sebastian Janikowski)
14. Cleveland Browns (Travis Coons)