Pick these guys up! We partnered with RotoBaller to give you accurate and timely waiver wire adds. In turn, they post our podcast to their site (which is centered around setting your weekly lineups). Enjoy!
It’s Week 11 RotoBallers and we’re obsessing over place kickers again! Yes, that’s right – kickers. After all, points are points, and even though kickers are very difficult to predict for fantasy points week to week, having the right one in your Week 10 lineup could be a difference maker.
Real Talk Raph is here to give you that life changing analysis you so dearly covet, and help make your kicker start/sit and streaming decisions for Week 11. Who doesn’t need a little help making those dreaded lineup decisions a bit easier, especially in the fantasy leg department?
This week we are going to only list our Top 14 kickers broken down into three tiers. Some of these kickers may have good Week 10 matchups, and be available on your league’s waiver wire, so don’t sleep on your chance to cash in a few extra points via the leg.
Week 11 Kickers To Start & Stream: Tiers & Rankings
Tier 1 NFL Kickers:
1. New England Patriots (Stephen Gostkowski)
2. Denver Broncos (Brandon McManus)
3. Kansas City Chiefs (Cairo Santos)
4. Carolina Panthers (Graham Gano)
5. Seattle Seahawks (Steven Hauschka)
Tier 2 NFL Kickers:
6. Dallas Cowboys (Dan Bailey)
7. Chicago Bears (Robbie Gould)
8. Minnesota Vikings (Blair Walsh)
9. Arizona Cardinals (Chandler Catanzaro)
Tier 3 NFL Kickers:
10. St. Louis Rams (Greg Zuerlein)
11. Washington Redskins (Dustin Hopkins)
12. San Diego Chargers (Josh Lambo)
13. Baltimore Ravens (Justin Tucker)
14. Raiders (Sebastian Janikowski)
Teams On Bye In Week 11: Cleveland Browns, New Orleans, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers