Pick these guys up! We partnered with RotoBaller to give you accurate and timely waiver wire adds. In turn, they post our podcast to their site (which is centered around setting your weekly lineups). Enjoy!
It’s Week 12 RotoBallers and Real Talk Raph is obsessing over place kickers again! Yes, that’s right – kickers. After all, points are points, and even though kickers are very difficult to predict for fantasy points week to week, having the right one in your Week 12 lineup could be a difference maker.
We’re here to give you that life changing analysis you so dearly covet, and help make your kicker start/sit and streaming decisions for Week 12. Who doesn’t need a little help making those dreaded lineup decisions a bit easier, especially in the fantasy leg department?
This week we are going to only list our Top 14 kickers broken down into three tiers. Some of these kickers may have good Week 12 matchups, and be available on your league’s waiver wire, so don’t sleep on your chance to cash in a few extra points via the leg.
Week 12 Kickers To Start & Stream: Tiers & Rankings
Tier 1 NFL Kickers:
1. New England Patriots (Stephen Gostkowski)
2. New York Giants (Josh Brown)
3. Kansas City Chiefs (Cairo Santos)
4. Carolina Panthers (Graham Gano)
5. Denver Broncos (Brandon McManus)
Tier 2 NFL Kickers:
6. Arizona Cardinals (Chandler Catanzaro)
7. Chicago Bears (Robbie Gould)
8. Seattle Seahawks (Steven Hauschka)
9. Minnesota Vikings (Blair Walsh)
Tier 3 NFL Kickers:
10. Dallas Cowboys (Dan Bailey)
11. Baltimore Ravens (Justin Tucker)
12. Green Bay Packers (Mason Crosby)
13. Jacksonville Jaguars (Jason Myers)
14. Raiders (Sebastian Janikowski)