Pick these guys up! We partnered with RotoBaller to give you accurate and timely waiver wire adds. In turn, they post our podcast to their site (which is centered around setting your weekly lineups). Enjoy!
It’s Week 13 RotoBallers and Real Talk Raph is obsessing over place kickers again! Yes, that’s right – kickers. After all, points are points, and even though kickers are very difficult to predict for fantasy points week to week, having the right one in your Week 13 lineup could be a difference maker.
We’re here to give you that life changing analysis you so dearly covet, and help make your kicker start/sit and streaming decisions for Week 13. Who doesn’t need a little help making those dreaded lineup decisions a bit easier, especially in the fantasy leg department?
This week we are going to only list our Top 14 kickers broken down into three tiers. Some of these kickers may have good Week 13 matchups, and be available on your league’s waiver wire, so don’t sleep on your chance to cash in a few extra points via the leg.
Week 13 Kickers To Start & Stream: Tiers & Rankings
Tier 1 NFL Kickers:
1. Kansas City Chiefs (Cairo Santos)
2. Carolina Panthers (Graham Gano)
3. New England Patriots (Stephen Gostkowski)
4. Arizona Cardinals (Chandler Catanzaro)
5. Denver Broncos (Brandon McManus)
Tier 2 NFL Kickers:
6. New York Giants (Josh Brown)
7. Seattle Seahawks (Steven Hauschka)
8. Dallas Cowboys (Dan Bailey)
9. Green Bay Packers (Mason Crosby)
Tier 3 NFL Kickers:
10. Chicago Bears (Robbie Gould)
11. Baltimore Ravens (Justin Tucker)
12. Minnesota Vikings (Blair Walsh)
13. Jacksonville Jaguars (Jason Myers)
14. Raiders (Sebastian Janikowski)