Pick these guys up! We partnered with RotoBaller to give you accurate and timely waiver wire adds. In turn, they post our podcast to their site (which is centered around setting your weekly lineups). Enjoy!
It’s Week 15 RotoBallers and we’re obsessing over place kickers again! Yes, that’s right – kickers. After all, points are points, and even though kickers are very difficult to predict for fantasy points week to week, having the right one in your Week 15 lineup could be a difference maker.
Real Talk Raph is here to give you that life changing analysis you so dearly covet, and help make your kicker start/sit and streaming decisions for Week 15. Who doesn’t need a little help making those dreaded lineup decisions a bit easier, especially in the fantasy leg department?
This week we are going to only list our Top 15 kickers broken down into three tiers. Some of these kickers may have good Week 15 matchups, and be available on your league’s waiver wire, so don’t sleep on your chance to cash in a few extra points via the leg.
iPhone Fantasy Football App - Draft Sleepers and Waiver Wire PickupsAndroid Fantasy Football App - Draft Sleepers and Waiver Wire PickupsYa like winning? Download our famous Sleepers & Waiver Wire Pickups app. It’s free, and available in the Apple & Android Stores.
Week 15 Kickers To Start & Stream: Tiers & Rankings
Tier 1 NFL Kickers:
1. Kansas City Chiefs (Cairo Santos)
2. New England Patriots (Stephen Gostkowski)
3. Denver Broncos (Brandon McManus)
4. Carolina Panthers (Graham Gano)
5. Green Bay Packers (Mason Crosby)
Tier 2 NFL Kickers:
6. New York Jets (Randy Bullock)
7. Seattle Seahawks (Steven Hauschka)
8. Chicago Bears (Robbie Gould)
9. Arizona Cardinals (Chandler Catanzaro)
Tier 3 NFL Kickers:
10. Minnesota Vikings (Blair Walsh)
11. New York Giants (Josh Brown)
12. Atlanta Falcons (Shayne Graham)
13. Raiders (Sebastian Janikowski)
14. Baltimore Ravens (Justin Tucker)