Pick these guys up! We partnered with RotoBaller to give you accurate and timely waiver wire adds. In turn, they post our podcast to their site (which is centered around setting your weekly lineups). Enjoy!
It’s Week 16 RotoBallers and we’re obsessing over place kickers again! Yes, that’s right – kickers. After all, points are points, and even though kickers are very difficult to predict for fantasy points week to week, having the right one in your Week 16 lineup could be a difference maker.
We’re here to give you that life changing analysis you so dearly covet, and help make your kicker start/sit and streaming decisions for Week 16. Who doesn’t need a little help making those dreaded lineup decisions a bit easier, especially in the fantasy leg department?
This week Real Talk Raph is going to only list our Top 14 kickers broken down into three tiers. Some of these kickers may have good Week 16 matchups, and be available on your league’s waiver wire, so don’t sleep on your chance to cash in a few extra points via the leg.
Week 16 Kickers To Start & Stream: Tiers & Rankings
Tier 1 NFL Kickers:
1. Kansas City Chiefs (Cairo Santos)
2. New England Patriots (Stephen Gostkowski)
3. Denver Broncos (Brandon McManus)
4. Carolina Panthers (Graham Gano)
5. Arizona Cardinals (Chandler Catanzaro)
Tier 2 NFL Kickers:
6. Green Bay Packers (Mason Crosby)
7. Seattle Seahawks (Steven Hauschka)
8. Minnesota Vikings (Blair Walsh)
9. Dallas Cowboys (Dan Bailey)
Tier 3 NFL Kickers:
10. Baltimore Ravens (Justin Tucker)
11. New York Giants (Josh Brown)
12. Chicago Bears (Robbie Gould)
13. San Diego Chargers (Josh Lambo)
14. Raiders (Sebastian Janikowski)